Fostering Adaptation to Climate Change: Exploring Innovative Financing Options
Exploring innovative financing options in the context of climate adaptation is of prime importance. Responding to the growing urgency of climate change impacts., the financial sector has to raise ambition to drive climate resilience and sustainable development.
This event underscores the potential for multistakeholder cooperation and innovation to fund climate adaptation efforts. It offers a platform to reflect upon the role of banks, insurers and investors in LAC and how they are already mobilizing the private financial sector.
Rafael Matos / Director / Head of Sustainability and Impact Investing / COFIDES
- Helena Viñes / Chair / EU Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Roman Roehrl / Climate Change Specialist at the Environment, Climate and Social Office / European Investment Bank
- Günther Thallinger / Member of the Board / Allianz SE
- Sean Kidney / CEO / Climate Bonds Initiative
- Franco Piza / Head of the Sustainability / Bancolombia