MOBILIZING CLIMATE FINANCE FOR THE JUST GREEN TRANSITION THROUGH MULTISTAKEHOLDER PARTNERSHIPS.
The panel will serve as platform to showcase experiences of successful partnerships and initiatives aimed at mobilizing climate finance from both public and private sources with the overall objective of promoting climate mitigation and adaptation in the context of a just green transition. Speakers include representatives of some of AECID’s closest partners in the area of climate action, biodiversity and other environmental priorities.
Antón Leis / Director / Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation (AECID).
- Agustín Vitórica / Founder and Co-CEO at GAWA Capital.
- María Neira / Director of the Department of Public Health and Environment at the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Chilando Chilangana / Mayor of Lusaka City Council (Zambia)
- Milena Messori / Ad-interim Director for the Corporate Finance and Global Activities and Head of Equity and Funds Division / European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Mikko Ollikainen / Head of Adaptation Fund
- Álvaro Lario / President of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)