Progress in the construction of the Amazon Indigenous Peoples Platform within the framework of the International Cooperation Treaty Organisation – ACTO as a contribution to the fulfilment of the Paris Agreement.
The event will serve to present the advances in the Creation of the Amazon Indigenous Peoples Platform in the framework of ACTO as an operationalisation of the decisions of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change on strengthening the participation and contribution of Indigenous Peoples in the fulfilment of the Paris Agreement and climate action at the regional level.
• Juana Elvira Gutiérrez / Project Coordinator of ACTO
- María Susana Muhamad González / Minister of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia (tbc)
- Sonia Guajajara / Minister of Indigenous Peoples in Brazil (tbc)
- Celinda Sosa Lunda /Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- Antón Leis García / Director of the AECID
- Carlos de Miguel / Head of Policies for Sustainable Development, ECLAC
- María Alexandra Moreira / Secretary General / ACTO
- Freddy Mamami Machaca /Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- Carlos de Miguel / Head of Policies for Sustainable Development/ECLAC
- Angélica María Mosquera / Advisor/Directorate of Climate Change and Risk Management. Ministry of Environment of Colombia