The road to clean and decarbonized cities
Against the backdrop of rising urbanization and the imperative to combat climate change, this event takes center stage in acknowledging the critical role of cities in the global decarbonization effort.
This event underscores the paramount importance of reshaping urban landscapes and policies to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate the impact of climate change. It seeks to unite city planners, environmentalists, and stakeholders to explore innovative strategies, sustainable technologies, and progressive policies aimed at creating cleaner, more resilient, and energy-efficient urban environments.
Through collaborative discussions and knowledge-sharing, the event aims to equip attendees with the insights and tools necessary to embark on a path of sustainable urban development. It will delve into topics such as renewable energy integration, green infrastructure, and sustainable transportation, fostering a vision of cities that not only reduce their carbon footprint but also improve the quality of life for their residents. “The Road to Clean and Decarbonized Cities” serves as a crucial waypoint in the collective journey towards more sustainable, resilient, and environmentally responsible urban centers.
Kirsten Dunlop / CEO / Climate KIC
- William McDonough, CEO at McDonough Innovation, pioneer of the concepts of Cradle to Cradle Design™, the Circular Economy and the Circular Carbon Economy.
- Lucía Hernández, Youth activist, Children’s Advisory Board UNICEF Spain
- Reena Gupta , Advisor to the Minister Government of Delhi
- Liza Castillo, Liza Castillo, Senior Director at SLOCAT Partnership and I am FORMER Vice Minister of Transport and Road Safety in Costa Rica
- María del Pilar Bueno, Undersecretary of Climate Change and Just Ecological Transition, Rosario Municipality